If a booking is coming from one of our existing overseas agents, generally no advance payment is requested at the time of making the booking unless when some hotels do not agree to hold the booking without having token non-refundable advance. In all such cases agents are intimated officially about all such advance payment requirement.
In case of group booking (with more than 10 pax), rooming list is required by all the hotels usually at least 60 days in advance.
In all other cases, for the services contracted, advance payment should be made to hold the booking on confirmed basis and the balance amount (if any) needs to be paid at least 45 days before the commencement of your trip. We hold the right to decide upon the amount to be paid as an advance payment, based on the nature of services and the time left for the commencement of the services.
Mode of Payment:
Overseas advance payment can be made through Bank / Wire Transfer to our bank account. The transfer/processing charges levied by the bank need to be deposited in addition to the payment amount. You could also make the payment through major credit cards like Master/Visa or American Express.
Upon arrival in India, the payment can be made through currency notes or travelers cheques or through Master/Visa/America Express Credit Card.
In case of payments through a Credit Card, the bank transaction charges-as applicable, would be levied over and above the total amount.
No Show / Early Departure / Cancellation Policy
In case of cancellation of reservations and/or tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason(s) we must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive the intimation in writing and cancellation charges would be as below.
» If the reservation is cancelled 60 days prior to the date of arrival - 90% of the tour cost will be refunded after deduction of the transaction charges (deduction of 10% towards file handling will be subject to minimum USD 150/- per person).
» If the reservation is cancelled 45 days prior to the date of arrival - 75% of the tour cost will be refunded (after deduction of the transaction charges).
» If the reservation is cancelled 30 days prior to the date of arrival - 50% of the tour cost will be refunded (after deduction of the transaction charges).
» If the reservation is cancelled 21 days prior to the date of arrival - 25% of the tour cost will be refunded (after deduction of the transaction charges).
» If the cancellation is made at any later stage than the above stated period or in case of 'No Show'- No Refund is admissible.
During "Peak-Season," which is defined by the density of tourist inflow in each region, and may vary from place to place and hotel to hotel, any particular hotel may implement a different cancellation policy. The travel agent is bound to follow the hotel specific cancellation policy and in case of variation from the above stated policy, the excess in cancellation charges will be borne by the client and not the travel agent. For example hotel chains like Taj Safaris/& Beyond, Diphlu River Lodge, Kaziranga need 25% non refundable/non adjustable advance payment at the time of making the reservation and balance 75% payment at least 45 days prior to travel date. In case of cancellation, there will be no refund. Similarly many hotels during Pushkar period which normally falls in late October-November of every year (specially Palace Hotels of Rajasthan owned/managed by Taj Hotels Resorts & Palaces and Vilas properties, a brand owned by Oberoi Hotels) and most of the hotels during peak period (Dec 20-Jan 10) specially in Goa & Kerala confirm the booking with a clause of 100% non refundable advance payment, in all such cases the respective hotels clause will be over and above our terms and conditioned mentioned above.
In case you cancel the trip after commencement due to law & order situation or any other reason where company understands that tour in given circumstances can not be continued, refund would be restricted to a limited amount that too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation and missed meals etc. we do not take any guarantee to refund.
Modifications/Cancellations sent directly to the hotel will not be honored.
In regard to refund of unused / unutilized services (which are paid for and cancelled in advance) the refund amount would be worked out on the basis of cancellation policy as described above and the money would be accordingly refunded to the person who has made the payment to us. Any refund against a payment received through a Credit Card, will be made on the same credit card only. Please note that the refund process may take 2to 8 weeks due to banking procedures.
No deductions will be made for the refunds (except the transaction charges), which are made due to unavailability of services. If the services requested are unavailable during the requested period, we will offer similar alternatives well before the commencement of the services and if the client does not find the alternatives acceptable, the advance will be refunded. However, once the alternative service is accepted by the client, cancellation of the same will be subject to the above stated cancellation policy.
Tariffs & Taxes
Please note that after the finalization of the tour/service cost, if there are any hikes in entrance fees of monuments/museums, taxes, fuel cost or guide charges, the same would be charged as extra.
Hotel Administration reserves all rights for revision in room tariffs until the actual check-in of the client. To confirm the reservation(s), the payment is made in advance based on currently applicable and published tariffs of the hotel. In an event of hike in room tariffs, by the hotel administration, the Travel Agent will not be liable for the additional supplement. The client is requested to note that under such rare but possible circumstances, the client will be liable to pay the additional supplement as demanded due to the revision in tariffs.
Travel Industry and Hotel Tariffs are governed by various Government Taxes and Levies. The tariffs quoted on "Tax Inclusive" basis generally include all applicable taxes and levies as on the date of quotation. In an event of change in the rate of Government Taxes and implementation of additional levies and/or taxes, the Travel Agent will not be liable for the additional taxes. The client is requested to note that under such rare but possible circumstances, the client will be liable to pay the additional taxes or levies as implemented.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The traveler hereof does hereby for himself / herself or his/her legal representative, replace and discharge Dynamic Tours Pvt. Ltd. Its subsidiary and affiliated corporations here after referred to as DYT with the same effect as its each & every one of them were herein specially designated. Their & each of their officers, agents and employees from any and all liability of property loss or damaged and/or from any and all damages resulting from death or personal injuries including loss of services, which he or she may sustain on account of arising out of or while engaged on any tour &, means of transportation or other services, whether due to ownership, maintenance, use operation or control of any automobile, bicycle, boat, motor, or other vehicle in common carrier or otherwise and whether or not due to its other negligence or otherwise and regardless of the cause. Further DYT shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage resulting from acts of god, damagers, incidents of the sea, fire, breakdown of machinery or equipment, act of government authority, wars, civil disturbances, riots, thefts, pilferage, epidemic, quarantines or any delay or change of itinerary including any extra expense which the holder may incur as a result of any or the foregoing causes.
2. It is understood that DYT & its associated agents act as agent only for all the services covered hereby and that all tickets coupons and service orders are furnished and issued subject in all other respects to the terms and conditions hereof and to those under which means of transportation or other service are supplied and that the passage contract in use by each carrier or operator. In accepting this coupon passenger agrees that DYT acts only as booking agent for the company/companies performing services and such assumed no liability of omissions or negligence of such company/companies.
3. DYT reserves the right, in its discretion to alter or omit any part of the itinerary and or the right to change any space, reservation feature of means of conveyance without notice and for any reason whatsoever without making any rebate, allowance or refund but the extra cost, if any, shall be paid by the holder thereof.
4. DYT shall have the right to cancel this service order in case it deems the tour trip or passage. Impractical or for any other reason, upon refunding the value thereof, and the holder shall not have any or further claims against it by reason thereof.
5. Most of the hotels in India observe 1200 Noon check-in & check out time. However, hotels under Taj Hotels Resorts & Palaces & Oberoi Group permit check in at 1400 hrs and check out at 1200 noon. If your arrival or departure is before or after the check in/out timing, DYT will not be responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel and such charges are to be settled by the holder directly with the hotel.
MODIFICATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Dynamic Tours Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to amend/modify the terms, conditions, and notices as suitable in the interest of the clients and the company; and to comply with the legal requirements governing the industry.
For any dispute, the Civil Court of New Delhi, India is to be acknowledged as the sole competent authority.